[digiKam-users] TR: DK at opening

Paul CHRISTOPHE paul.christophe at skynet.be
Wed May 20 15:03:30 BST 2020

I'm using DK 7.0.0 beta 2 with Win 10.

Asus Rog core i7, 16g Ram, GeForce GTX1080, screen 18.5 ", 3840x2160, 32b/pix.
Data base on ssd internal, Picture on SSD USB3 2Tb and HD USB3 5Tb, More than 150,000 pic.

It is not a problem with  the sidebar choice. it remain.

But :
I close DK with screen pic 1.

I reopen DK and i can see screen pic 2. DK window is shifted on lower right corner.

Thank you.
Paul CHRISTOPHE