[digiKam-users] Boolean filter for tags

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 20 07:19:44 BST 2020

On mercredi 20 mai 2020 08:04:33 CEST Fernando Suarez Ornani wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm on 7b3. I have a collection of photos that I want to filter with
> boolean AND in tags. I know that selecting two tags will OR them. Is there
> an AND alternative? I know I can do an ADVANCED SEARCH with Tools, but I
> need a faster way.
>
> Regards

Right sidebar, "Filter" tab: at the end of the "Tags Filter" part there's a
check box "Images Without Tags", the button to the right of that caption
allows you to switch between OR and AND for combining selected tags.

Note that only one of the two is possible at any time, e.g. selecting three
tags will give either "t1 AND t2 AND t3" or "t1 OR t2 OR t3".

Remco