[digiKam-users] Fw: Face recognition

Ronald Orenstein ron.orenstein at rogers.com
Tue May 19 17:21:48 BST 2020

I posted the query below on Friday, but have not heard from anyone on this subject.  I am resubmitting it in case it did not reach the list the first time.  I would really appreciate some help on this - I apologize for being a rank beginner, and please advise me if this is not an appropriate request for this list.

Ronald Orenstein
1825 Shady Creek Court
Mississauga, ON L5L 3W2
Canada