[digiKam-users] Folders cannot be deleted in my collection.

Yves Thomazeau yves.thomazeau at lilo.org
Tue May 19 12:35:41 BST 2020

Hello Gilles.

Yes i agree of course. But now what can i do? The only way i see is to
dele the DB and then update all my tags from the beginning but if there
were a better way .. i would prefer.

The other thing i d like to know is what and when it went wrong, not to
have the same disease again. Thinking of the way i managed digikam, i
suppose that there is something special with the "deplace" command with
folders because i ve always had little troubles while doing that, maybe
you could tell me more about it?  Anyway in the future i will save the
db automatically.

Waiting for your advices. Thank you for the help.

Yves.