[digiKam-users] Folders cannot be deleted in my collection.

Yves Thomazeau yves.thomazeau at lilo.org
Sat May 16 15:18:11 BST 2020

Hello Maik.

I ve been able to read the logs using the "Journal du Systéme" filtered
with the key word "Digikam".

So either at the start (having choosen the "find new items on start") or
while trying to rename a folder, i ve got these kind of error messages:

Failure executinq query "SELECT FROM Searches" no such tables :
Searches.

Failure executing query "DELETE FROM albums WHERE ....." no such Tables
: MainVideoMetadata"

Failure executing query "DELETE FROM albums WHERE ....." no such Tables
: Imagerelations"

And another one : "SELECT FROM ImageRelations......" Nombre de
paramètres incorrect.

Something is broken in my dataBase and i don't know how to handle it.

Maybe there are new tables in new versions that were not in my Db ?

Thank you for your avices.

Regards.