[digiKam-users] Geolocation edit without real timestamp

Peter Heerink peterheerink at gmail.com
Sat May 16 12:21:24 BST 2020

Hello Csaba,

I do this always outsite digikam and use the programma geosetter for it.
This has a very good map ( switch to openstreetmap) and an easy GUI for
showing gpx tracks and the photo's.
It has an easy way to depict the location of the photographer, the
direction and his focus.
At the same time you can add then the geolocation ( country, county and
town ) to it.
All this is then written into the metadata of the pictures.
Copy the picture back to Digikam afterwards

https://geosetter.de/en/main-en/

With regards
Peter Heerink