[digiKam-users] Adding tags by existence of another (parallel) file

Peter Teuben teuben at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:42:39 BST 2020

I have a script that reads a .caption file per album, and updates the
album caption in digikam for this.

this could be a good starting point. If you use sqlitebrowser and look
at the data structure it's pretty obvious what to do.

i just started refactoring my python scripts, it's in github, you could
see if you want to tag onto this.