[digiKam-users] KDE systemsettings - locale or keyboard

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Wed May 13 13:08:39 BST 2020

There is no Plasma installation, just the dependent packages drawn in by
the installation of the 'systemsettings' package. This used to be
enough, plus some of the 'kde-config-*' packages (respective
CP-modules), but now I'm asking if anyone knows which package (for
debian-derivatives) would provide the locale/keyboard modules.

Sveinn

Þann 13.5.2020 11:12, skrifaði Gilles Caulier: