[digiKam-users] Default View when searching for duplicates

lbianchi lbianchi at zoho.com
Tue May 12 14:54:04 BST 2020

Hi all,

I'm new in the list. I'm using digiKam 6.4.0 under Fedora.

I have a very simple question. How can I change the default view of digiKam?. I couldn't find it in menu 'Preferences -> Configure digiKam' nor in the help or searching in the web.

Mainly, I would like to change the default view when searching for duplicates, from Icon view to Preview, I find it more comfortable to check small differences between photos.

But also I would like to change the defaulta view when opening the program if it is possible.

Thanks for reading.

Regards,

Lucas