[digiKam-users] Folders cannot be deleted in my collection.

Yves Thomazeau yves.thomazeau at lilo.org
Fri May 8 21:22:14 BST 2020

Hello .

I am running Digikam on opensuse 15.1 the version is 6.0 and i ve
migrated from opensuse 15.0.

A strange thing occurs in this new version: After having taggued my
pictures in a folder i used to transfer it in an another named "Taggued"
(I have a lot of pictures to tag and this way i know what has been done
and what is left to).

When i do so the ancient folder is still there with no more photos in
it??? If i try to delete it, the soft will answer OK the first time but
the folder is still there, then if i try again the soft will say "this
folder doesn t exist" ....  It s very ennoying because i now have these
empty folders that i cant manage (impossible to rename by the way).
In my real tree of folders they don't exist so i think the problem comes
from the Dbase .... Can someone please help me.

Thank you.