[digiKam-users] Configuring shortcuts

Peter Kidd pjkidd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:54:56 BST 2020

There are lots of default shortcuts that I don't need or want, e.g.
'Assign Colour Label "Orange"' which has the Ctrl+Alt+2 key-combination
assigned to it as a shortcut.

Suppose I want to use the Ctrl+Alt+2 key-combination for something else:
how do I delete the existing default shortcut? (I don't want to have to
change it to something else, as I don't need it at all, so I'd prefer to
completely get rid of 'Assign Colour Label "Orange").

In the documentation here:
https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/applications/fundamentals/shortcuts.html
it says:

> Removing a Shortcut
>
> To remove a shortcut, select it from the list, then click the remove icon
> (a black arrow with a cross) to the right of the button that allows you to
> select a shortcut.

but I cannot see the "black arrow with a cross".

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Peter