[digiKam-users] Cannot start recent appimage on Manjaro

Hans-Peter Huth hans-ph at web.de
Sat Mar 21 16:58:44 GMT 2020

On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 12:33:24 -0400
Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>
wrote:

> No $(arch) is a system variable used to share the current architecture
> : 32 or 64 bits for ex...
>
> https://superuser.com/questions/471645/issue-with-arch-variable

Thanks, didn't know that. It is not set on my system. Doing a "export
ARCH=$(uname -m)" before the start however makes no difference.

And could the "unknown: qglx_findConfig..." be the real reason why Digikam
doesn't start? Maybe Qt version problems (Qt 5.14.1 here)?

HP

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.