[digiKam-users] I managed to break the tag integrity. Need help.

sse450 sse450 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 07:33:51 GMT 2020

On 6.03.2020 00:30, woenx wrote:
> That is really weird. If you re-read the metadata from the file, it should
> populate Digikam's database with the information from the picture and/or
> sidecars.
>
> Can you attach a screenshot? Maybe it will be more clear this way.
>
> Also, are you sure that Lightroom really saved the metadata onto the files?
>

> --
> Sent from: http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/digikam-users-f1735189.html

Thank you for helping me out.

You can check the screenshot from the below link:

https://imgur.com/pzrdl3x

When I click the boxed tag on the left hand side, those pictures come
up. But, none of them has any relation with that tag. However, the tags
on the right had side are correct.

Perhaps, it is better to rebuild the database again. Is there a way to
completely delete all tags from the database and rebuild them from the
files again?

Best wishes to all.