[digiKam-users] Suggested UX improvement: Empty trash

Dougie Nisbet dougie at katsura.uk
Tue Jun 30 17:09:16 BST 2020

I found this a mild irritation when I first started using digiKam (
http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/digiKam-users-Changing-location-of-dtrash-directory-td4709691.html
) as I have scripts that parse my image directory and as far as I can
tell, it's not possible to relocate the .dtrash directory. I get round
it by using a wrapper script that does an rm -rf
/store/media/images/.dtrash before starting digiKam and it never seems
to do any harm.

Dougie