[digiKam-users] Digikam not showing non-image files in album view

Thomas D sdktda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:29:21 BST 2020

OK.  Thanks for the tip.
Since this is a known problem, would it make sense to include a little
note/hint in the UI about this if OS is detected as Windows?

I have included a mock-up showing how this could be presented in the dialog:

[image: image.png]

Den tir. 30. jun. 2020 kl. 13.20 skrev Maik Qualmann <metzpinguin at gmail.com