[digiKam-users] Printing images. Do we need a "Print project view"?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 02:33:23 BST 2020

Hi Jens,

Your improvements proposal sound logic and perfectly doable on the
Print Creator plugin.

Please fill a new new wish on bugzilla. Check on other existing files
to see if some points do not exists already, and explain well all
improvements to introduce on the tool. If you have screenshots or
Mockup, it will be better.

We will be able to assign later this king of task to a future student.
Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier