[digiKam-users] How to print current image?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Thu Jun 18 11:49:20 BST 2020

Am 17.06.20 um 23:14 schrieb Chris Green:
> Andrew Goodbody <ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Nothing at all.  Though I'm not quite sure what you mean by "editor
>>> window".
>>
>>  From Album view, press F4 to go to Editor window. You get a new window
>> opening with the selected image. First item on the left in the menu bar
>> is 'File', in the 'File' menu is 'Print Image...' with a shortcut of Ctrl-P.
>>
> Thank you, that's got me there.  However it does feel as if there
> should be a direct way to print a selected image in album view.

I can understand why it's there, as maybe the possibility to select
various images in album view makes the "print thing" complicated (don't
know, different sizes, formats...).

However, if it's important to you, you can file a wish in digikam's bug
list and the developers will consider it if useful and possible from
their point of view:
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided&product=digikam
--
Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Málaga