[digiKam-users] How to print current image?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Wed Jun 17 14:14:38 BST 2020

Am 17.06.20 um 14:29 schrieb Chris Green:
> Is there not a way to print the currently selected image?
>
> I don't want all the complications added by the Print Creator tool, I
> just want to select an image, maybe crop it, maybe (but less likely)
> do some other adjustements, and print it.

What happens if, in editor window, you press ctrl-p?

Here I only get "print to pdf", but that's most likely because I have no
printer attached under linux, could be different in your case. Give it a
try and tell the list your result...

--
Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Málaga
https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer