[digiKam-users] digiKam 7.0.0-rc is released

Peter Teuben teuben at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:45:58 BST 2020

this is great.   I am happy to still see the appimage in there, but I
noted the 64bit has a name that doesn't reflect the "rc" nature.  The
full URL does, which is

https://download.kde.org/unstable/digikam/digikam-7.0.0-x86-64.appimage

but unlike the other releases, it doesn't have "rc" in the name.

peter

PS:  I still owe you my flatpak caveat story. It got a little long and
windy, and people worried about that.