[digiKam-users] Searching ANDed tags

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 21:27:17 BST 2020

If the search result includes several thousand items, it may take some time.
Open the extended search, select tags that must be included. It is important
to select the "In ALL" option. The search in the database is very fast, the
listing can take some time, if they are many items. But also 50,000 items in
the view normally only last a few seconds.

Maik