[digiKam-users] Slideshow internals

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:43:44 BST 2020

We have digiKam with database and ShowFoto the image viewer without database
support. Both programs use the same slideshow plugin. In digiKam, the
information for the slideshow only comes from the database. In ShowFoto only
from the metadata in the images.

Space pauses / starts the slideshow, F1 is the help.

Maik