[digiKam-users] flatpak instructions (for the README file)

Peter Teuben teuben at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:21:14 BST 2020

Andrey,

    The "open with" works, but has very few entries. Remember it sits in
a restricted environment.  So even trying /usr/bin/gimp does not work,
even though it's there.

And I even have the whole filesystem open now.   Perhaps this is another
setting in flatseal that I haven't discovered, and that' why we are
talking here , to get those final issues I have out of the way. After
that I'm happy to submit a ppull request, but I think the one I have now
is getting pretty close.  thanks for all the feedback, I've learned a
great deal.

peter