[digiKam-users] digiKam 7.0.0 is released

Peter Teuben teuben at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 03:29:51 BST 2020

wow, I just made a new google album in the new version, and.....

it's FANTASTICALLY FAST now. Previously (perhaps API or something) it
had to scan your online albums (i have a lot) and this took forever, and
then you make a new one, had to scan them again or so, but that process
is now down to a mere second or so. Maybe 2 at best.

congrats team!

- peter