[digiKam-users] a wild idea or wish

Marc Palaus marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 19:38:08 BST 2020

I would totally love to see more AI tools included in Digikam. Like, being able to search for objects or the content of a Picture without having to manually tag them. E.g. searching photos of beaches, or pictures containing dogs but not cats.

Well, as long as the processing is carried offline (or with my permission). I don’t want my personal pictures uploded on some server without my knowledge...