[digiKam-users] DK 7 flatpak and the rest of the world

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Fri Jul 24 20:00:55 BST 2020

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 11:39:37 -0700
Mica Semrick <mica at silentumbrella.com> wrote:

> Flatpaks are sandboxed and need a bit of extra configuration to
> call external programs.
>
> There is an example of this in RawTherapee's flatpak on flathub.

I've looked at:
https://flathub.org/apps/details/com.rawtherapee.RawTherapee and I
don't see it. It only shows:

> flatpak run com.rawtherapee.RawTherapee

or I'm not seeing it (that's my wife says when I can't find anything
in the fridge...)

> I'm sure manjaro will get dk 7.0 in a few days.

* I'm thinking of switching from Manjaro to Intel's Clear in the
  "clear hope" of getting another 15% to 25% increase in speed.
* I do not like the arch/manjaro install as it also installs akonadi,
  kcontact & kcalendar...

Thanks

--
sknahT