[digiKam-users] digiKam 7.0.0 is released

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 11:41:55 BST 2020

Hi

thanks for this new version, you are still making an amazing work !

one question , in the release note I see

"Sorting the Face View by Unconfirmed Faces: in order to prevent face
suggestions appearing mixed with already confirmed faces, a new sorting
role has been provided which will sort images based on the number of
unconfirmed faces in each. This leads to face suggestions appearing
collectively at the start, followed by already confirmed Faces. This
feature can be accessed through View -> Sort Items -> Sort By Faces."

but I didn't find the "sort by face", is there something to configure to
get it ?

regards