[digiKam-users] Digikam under window$ or Linux?

Jens Benecke jens-digikam at spamfreemail.de
Sat Jul 18 13:45:05 BST 2020

Actually, after 22 years of using Linux, I am now confident that
KDE-Neon has the best KDE implementation of them all.

It's Ubuntu based, so it's a standard distribution with a very solid
foundation, but you get the last of the best in KDE features.

That said, I haven't looked at OpenSuSE for a long time. It may be just
as good. The last time I used it, its admin tools (YaST, yum, etc) were
far too slow for me.

--
Regards, Jens