[digiKam-users] Can I manage 2 separate sets of photos?

rikona rikona at sonic.net
Mon Jul 13 03:13:03 BST 2020

Can I manage 2 separate sets of photos, on 2 different computers, an
iMac and a linux/KDE comp, on the same LAN? About 10,000 pix on each.
I'd like to be able to see, print, add/subtract tags etc on any/all the
pix on either comp, but editing and more complex tasks can be done on
the comp that actually has the pix, if necessary. How much of this is
possible? Can the data base be on just one comp, or shared if on both?