[digiKam-users] Where do feature request?

Cesar Inacio Martins cesar.inacio.martins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:16:05 BST 2020

For who is interested, here is a search filter, where show all requests
(not bug) :

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=NEEDSINFO&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&f1=bug_severity&list_id=1767206&o1=equals&order=changeddate%20DESC%2Cbug_status%2Cpriority%2Cassigned_to%2Cbug_id&product=digikam&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&v1=wishlist