[digiKam-users] 7RC Slide Show

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Wed Jul 8 20:45:25 BST 2020

OK I just tested it, a couple of issues -

 1. I found it difficult to find the setup options, I don't know what
    the OSD toolbar is and you have to use the F2 key after you have
    launched slideshow, I would expect to select options before launch.
    On a previous
 2. I started slideshow, pressed F2, selected 'Shuffle Images', OK and
    it did shuffle the images, however the next time I start slideshow
    they are all in order again, no shuffle, press F2 and shuffle is
    still selected and if I OK that it is working again, but I have to
    use F2 each time I enter slideshow.

Thanks

Mick