[digiKam-users] Tags manage - performance

Cesar Inacio Martins cesar.inacio.martins at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 15:52:05 BST 2020

If I close the DK application and update the table tags and insert manually
into tagstree, will work?
Since there is no trigger to update tags only I think I will need to
manually create the record into tagstree table.

I'm pretty sure that is not recommendable but this behavior is very
annoying and it took too long.