[digiKam-users] sticky messages on my desktop

Peter Teuben teuben at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:15:19 BST 2020

My version of digikam often keeps a message window stuck on my desktop.
I run kubuntu with the beta version  7.0.0-beta3 in flatpak , but I
think I remember it also doing this in stock 6.4.0 ?   I'm wondering if
there are others (e.g. regular ubuntu) who have also seen this sticky
behavior. It's probably not digikam's fault, but the desktop manager?

- peter

here's an example of my sticky window (when the editor saved an image)