[digiKam-users] why is batch convert to bw so extremely slow?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 06:42:46 BST 2020

Saving large PNG files takes so long, Gimp is not faster either. Are you sure
you saved it as a PNG in the editor and not as a JPG? If versioning is active,
"Save changes" creates a JPG depending on the setting, which is very fast. If
you want to have a JPG in BQM, you have to attach the tool for saving in JPG
at the end of the tools.

Maik