[digiKam-users] Tutorials section on digikam.org?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 15:28:11 GMT 2020

Le lun. 27 janv. 2020 à 15:16, Andrey Goreev <aegoreev at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I understand that the user manual is not really intended to be tutorials
> but rather a module reference. So I was wondering if it would be possible
> to create a Tutorials section on the website.

All is possible, but the human power is not infinite (:=)))...

Including tutorial section using wiki like accessible from a web interface
will take age and will require a security policy on DK web page.

Krita project as this kind of tutorial section, but it not a simple task to
do :

https://docs.krita.org/en/tutorials.html#tutorials

Look on bottom of the page, this is not the docbook XML based documentation.

I suppose that KDE admin team has a way to deploy this kind of stuff, as
all is managed by KDE project about web publication/access.

So the best way is to contact the Krita team to know the details and to
know how to start to create a DK tutorials section...

Best