[digiKam-users] Extracting audio from .mp4 file

Tac Tacelosky tacman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 13:39:40 GMT 2020

Curiously, the options for OUTPUTFILE in the Custom Shell Script are "Same
as Input", JPG, TIFF and PNG.  Is that configurable somewhere?  I need
flac, mp3 and wav as options.  But yes, that's likely the approach I'll
take, I want to delay using kdenlive until it's absolutely necessary
(mostly to make documentation / training easier).

Thanks.

Tac