[digiKam-users] Using Digikam after a long, long time and launching error

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 12:17:32 GMT 2020

Hi Marie-NoëllePlease specify your version of digikam and OS.It looks like you would rather file a bug report on bugs.kde.org then posting it as a question here but if I were you I would try to reproduce the issue with the latest weekly snapshot first. You can download it here:https://files.kde.org/digikam/Thanks,AndreySent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com> Date: 2020-01-28  3:34 a.m.  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: [digiKam-users] Using Digikam after a long, long time and launching error Hi Stuart,Thank you very much for the link. I seem to have forgotten everything about using the list! :-)Anyway, my initial question doesn't seem to have trigged any answer at the moment.Anybody to help about this database migration issue?Thanks in advance,Marie-NoëlleLe mar. 28 janv. 2020 à 11:27, Stuart T Rogers <stuart at stella-maris.org.uk> a écrit :Marie-Noelle

archives.

Stuart