[digiKam-users] Album refresh

Mark Miller markmiller31 at cox.net
Tue Jan 14 03:08:43 GMT 2020

I recently update from version 5.9xx to 6.4 and I have noticed an
interesting issue. Were as in 5.9 Digikam would update the contents of
the album I am viewing every few seconds. I noticed that 6.4 does not do
this. I noticed behavior as I am scanning new photos in to a album.

I can not find anything in the Digikam documents that references this
behavior of automatically updating  the albums contents....

Can some explain the why this difference? I like automatic updating
while I am scanning photos....