[digiKam-users] Export to Flickr

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 23:28:47 GMT 2020

The problem is still there. I compiled my native Linux version with QWebkit
and can confirm the problem here too. It is independent of the Flickr tool and
also exists in our help browser, a normal login to Flickr is not possible.
Login is possible in Konqueror, since both Konqueror and our browser show the
same graphic error (icon in front of the email address has been moved), I
suspect that a certain QWebSettings setting may be missing.

Maik