[digiKam-users] digiKam-7.0.0-beta2-20200105T135131-Win64 overwrite file 0x00 bytes

Tóth Csaba ignis at domen.hu
Fri Jan 10 17:57:31 GMT 2020

Hello!
The "orig" files was inside the digikam before the tagging. I run face
detect, give a name the face and/or manual create a face rectangle with
name, and go to the next.
Sometime after the tagging i get the wrong files.
I cant reproduce with twice with the same file.

Csaba
ps: i do heavy backuping before tagging..