[digiKam-users] Rotate Suggestion

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 10:02:46 GMT 2020

Hi,

You can use the Batch Queue Manager to rotate files in batch, but
without EXIF info it's not possible to auto-rotate.

You must pre-select files from the icon view with same rotation to
process and push items to a BQM queue with rigth rotation setting.

This want mean the pre-selection is manual. Rotation on the queue will
be done in batch, which is the longer task to apply on files.

Best

Gilles Caulier