[digiKam-users] Album refresh

leoutation at gmx.fr leoutation at gmx.fr
Fri Feb 21 19:56:04 GMT 2020

On 2/21/20 8:36 PM, Maik Qualmann wrote:
> That's right, if the image has been changed, Ctrl + F5 will also create a new
> thumbnail. But not for ALL other images. Take the test with a really big album
> and you will notice the difference.
It's clearer, thanks. I notice it's faster than F5, but not so fast than
'scan for new items'. For me, it would be a good thing to get a 'scan
for new items' shortcut possibility. I didn't find such one in settings.
Other question: in shortcut settings, i see refresh 'F5' | Alternate
'Ctrl+F5'. I replaced 'Ctrl+F5' with 'F6'. I hope i get same behaviour...

--
Maderios