[digiKam-users] Album refresh

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 18:15:05 GMT 2020

The old behavior is still there. The F5 key refreshes an album and recreates
all thumbnails. This is slow for users who have added new images externally
and want to have them displayed. Now there is also the Ctrl + F5 key, this
also performs an album refresh, but thumbnails are only created for new
images. This is significantly faster for albums with a lot of images.

Maik