[digiKam-users] HDPI, windows 10 small icons beta3

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 15:53:21 GMT 2020

Something is wrong with the icons. There are almost no icons in the menu bar
and also in the side bar. On Windows we use a resources file that contains all
icons. Please have a look at digiKam Settings-> Miscellaneous-> Appearance,
which icon theme is selected. For your dark color theme, it would be Breeze-
Dark.

Maik