[digiKam-users] Digikam 7.0 & 7.1 won't load past the flash screen

Kent Dutton kent.m.dutton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 06:20:59 GMT 2020

Hello Gilles
I have run the Debug View and have attached a file, hopes this is what you
need.
Not sure what or where I am supposed to do this:

On Windows, application text output is not sent to the terminal. You need
to install DebugView tool
<http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896647.aspx> to capture
text traces generated by digiKam.

Before to start digiKam and DebugView, from your Windows System Info panel,
add a new user variable with these criteria:

    name: "QT_LOGGING_RULES"
    value: "digikam*=true"

Kent Dutton