[digiKam-users] Exporting to Local Drive, Kipi Plug-ins

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:22:30 GMT 2020

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response, we just were busy releasing 7.2.0-beta2 a
few days ago.

Since 6.0 release kipi-plugins support has been dropped in favor of
DPlugins architecture.

But for your problem this doesn't change anything.

If you can try with the 7.2.0-rc AppImage instead of your Linux based
version, this can help. Start digiKam from a console and report all traces
listed while to use the tool.

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Best regards

Gilles Caulier