[digiKam-users] Finding and selecting a whole bunch of unrelated photos

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Sun Dec 27 16:56:15 GMT 2020

DK 7.1.0 appimage on Manjaro.

I'm helping an "old friend" (in his 70s). He has about 20,000 images.
He needs them organized, tagged, titled and captioned. I want to use
DK for doing the job.

I will be setting things up for him on his laptop (opensuse).

I want to select the images that he already has uploaded to facebook.
I have the list (1000+ images) from his feed.

Is there a way to batch process the adding of the tag : "uploaded |
facebook" from the list without have to do it one at the time (find
filename => tag)?

--
sknahT

vyS