[digiKam-users] Question about Missing Icons after Cross Compiling

Ken Lerner kenlerner at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 2 20:15:53 GMT 2020

Hello,

I've been working on modifying a plug-in, cross-compiling, and then
running DigiKam under windows 10.  All is working fine except that most
icons are missing within DigiKam (in windows 10).  For example, icons
are not shown next to the items in the export menu.  Tried changing the
icon theme in the settings but that did not help.  I don't really see
any errors in the build log related to the icons.

I am developing with ubuntu version 20.04 and using the master branch of
DigiKam.  Any ideas to resolve the problem?

Thanks,

Ken Lerner