[digiKam-users] Lightroom like "Publish Service"?

allan marcus allan at marcusfamily.info
Tue Aug 18 14:52:13 BST 2020

Ok, thanks.

I’ve been looking at the database, and think I understand how to get what I want, with one exception. How does the database store the relationship between a new version and the original?

If I have
/album/image.jpg

and I make a new version, I now have
/album/image_v1.png

and possibly additional versions. How is the relationship between image_v1.png and image.jpg stored in the database? I see the ImageHistory, which stores changes made to the file, but I cannot figure out how to identify the “stack” of images.

Do I have to make assumptions solely based not he file names?