[digiKam-users] Lightroom like "Publish Service"?

allan marcus allan at marcusfamily.info
Sun Aug 16 19:20:20 BST 2020

Sure, I could write my own script and exiftool tool to determine the rating of the image/video, and maintain a conf file to record the last time the script was run, but I would prefer not to have to do that unless I have to. I was hoping DigiKam had a service that already did this (like Lightroom does). I much prefer open source, if possible.