[digiKam-users] Lightroom like "Publish Service"?

allan marcus allan at marcusfamily.info
Sun Aug 16 19:17:12 BST 2020

I looked at it, but I wasn’t able to figure out how to do any of the stuff I outlined in the OP.

1) How do I select the entire library, 3 starts of better?
2) When it exports, will it maintain the album folder hierarchy?
3) When it exports, will it only export images that have changed since the last export?

And finally, it there a way to automate all of the above so I just just execute a script or select a preset?